All employment vacancies are posted on this webpage.
If you are interested in employment with Searoad Ferries, please check this page regularly
Customer Service Supervisor-Sorrento
The prime responsibility of this role will be to lead and coach the frontline team at our Sorrento Terminal in Customer Service Excellence. You will be based at the Sorrento Terminal and may be required to work at Queenscliff.
Specifically, you will be responsible for delivering continuous improvement in service quality, and employee development and satisfaction.
Further responsibilities include:
- Delivering exceptional service quality in line with Searoad Ferries standards
- Personally manage key customer relationships and assist and support the team in dealing with customer issues and complaints;
- Continuously train and coach all employees;
- Continuously review and analyse customer satisfaction
- Plan, schedule, manage, monitor staffing levels in line with business volume and targets
The successful candidate will have demonstrated supervisory/team leadership experience in a customer service orientated environment with proven ability to lead, grow and maintain a cohesive and high performing team.
Excellent customer service skills are a must as is the ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. Professional written and verbal communication, outstanding information technology knowledge and interpersonal skills are also essential. Previous experience in tourism will be considered favourably.
Applications detailing relevant experience can be forwarded to Michelle Lovell email@example.com
Food & Beverage
Outstanding Food and Beverage staff required – Full time and Part time positions available.