Local Rewards Card
Become a Loyal Local to receive:
- Online discounts without going online
- Earn rewards points to spend on ferry travel
- 1% of all spend will be donated to local charities
- Special offers, deals and exclusive discounts
- No pre-payment required!
- Locals Passes must be carried when traveling at all times by the card holder.
- The pass is not valid with any other offer
- If a pass is lost, stolen or damaged the owner must pay $15.00 to obtain a replacement pass but this fee may be waived when a pass is stolen if Searoad Ferries are provided with a documented police report.
- The pass remains the property of Searoad Ferries and is not to be used by anyone other than the account holder, it cannot be sold, nor is it redeemable for cash or able to be used with any other offer.
- Searoad Ferries reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend a pass due to any breach of the company terms and conditions which are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria.
- Searoad Ferries may, in its absolute discretion, at any time; alter any fees, change these terms and conditions, discounts and values contained in this guide.
- Any decision relating to the Locals program by Searoad Ferries is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
Sign up today and become Loyal Local
Conditions of Use for Locals Passes