Local Rewards Card
If you reside in the Bellarine or Mornington Peninsulas, & within the postcodes of 3222-3227 or 3938 – 3944, you could be receiving discounts on your ferry travel!
Become a Loyal Local to receive:
- Online discounts without going online : up to 15% off, this can fluctuate depending on time of day and time of year (Locals prices will always be cheaper than standard pricing)
- Earn rewards points to spend on anything onboard or travel
- 1% of all spend will be donated to local charities
- Special offers, deals and exclusive discounts
- No pre-payment required!
Contact Searoad Ferries for further information
on the Locals Card and how to apply
Conditions of Use for Locals Passes
- Locals Passes must be carried when traveling at all times by the card holder.
- The pass is not valid with any other offer
- If a pass is lost, stolen or damaged the owner must pay $15.00 to obtain a replacement pass but this fee may be waived when a pass is stolen if Searoad Ferries are provided with a documented police report.
- The pass remains the property of Searoad Ferries and is not to be used by anyone other than the account holder, it cannot be sold, nor is it redeemable for cash or able to be used with any other offer.
- Searoad Ferries reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend a pass due to any breach of the company terms and conditions which are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria.
- Searoad Ferries may, in its absolute discretion, at any time; alter any fees, change these terms and conditions, discounts and values contained in this guide.
- Any decision relating to the Locals program by Searoad Ferries is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.